Make Sure You Choose the Right Company
Making sure you partner with a quality pick and pack warehouse that will suite your needs is of paramount importance. Even when using our service, you’ll want to make sure that you look for these key things before you sign on the dotted line:
- Fees & Additional Cost – Some of the fees may include a minimum fee, storage fees and pallet fees. Ask questions and compare fee structures. Look for hidden fees also.
- Know Who You’re Dealing With – If possible, visit the potential pick and pack warehouse, or in the very least speak with as many employees as possible by phone to get further acquainted with the company. Pay close attention to your interactions – the way they respond to you will likely be similar to how they respond to you and your customers after you start working with them. And if possible, get a demo on any systems that will be used. It’s good to have a full idea of their capabilities before making a commitment.
- Length Of Contract – There is no right or wrong answer as it relates to length of contract. You just need to be clear on what is expected, how long it is to be expected. If the situation dictates, can you get out of your contract? And at what cost.
- Track Record – Always check online for any reviews of your prospective Pick and Pack warehouse, good or bad. Better to know how other vendors and customers view a company before getting into a commitment. Also, check on how long they have been in the business.
- Testimonies – Don’t be afraid to get testimonies from other clients. People love to share their experiences when it comes to doing business. They may also be able to provide some useful tips. So if you have questions, be sure to ask.
So do your homework, be prepared, and evaluate each Pick and Pick warehouse with great scrutiny. This decision is a big one for your business so extra care will no doubt be worth the while.